Built on the Solid Rock
The RMMBA family camp will be held July 8-12, 2019 at Camp Eden near Golden, Colorado.
Landmark MBC, Lakewood, CO, Bradley Road MBC, Colorado Springs, CO, and Greeley MBC, Greeley, CO have volunteered to serve as the co-sponsoring churches for camp.
2019 Camp Officers
- Jeffery Barron, Camp Director
- Eddie Vigil, Assistant Camp Director
- Kayleigh Barron, Honorary Assistant Camp Director
- Jim Brasseal, Secretary-Treasurer
- Kathy Rademacher, Sports and Recreation (S&R)
- Sports and Recreation (S&R) Assistants
- Holly Robillard
- Amy Sanstad
- Melissa Morris-Breno
- Sam Powell, Music
- Jim Brasseal
- Ed Carlson
- Eddie Vigil
- Judy Powell, Arts and Crafts
2019 Camp Planning Meeting 1
- Hosted by Bradley Road MBC, Colorado Springs, CO on October 6, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
- Combined with RMMBA FFF.
2019 Camp Planning Meeting 2
- Hosted by Landmark Missionary Baptist Church, Lakewood, CO on April 6, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
- Combined with RMMBA FFF.
- Due to Camp Director 1 Month Prior to Camp
- Camp Pre-registration Form | PDF | (Updated 1 July 2017)
- RMMBA Camper Allergy Form | PDF | (Updated 19 December 2015)
- Bring to Camp for Each Camper
- Camp Eden/RMMBA Release Form* | ODT | PDF | (Updated 27 August 2017, Rev -)
- Camp Check List | ODT | PDF
- Camp Rules | ODT | PDF | (Updated 4 October 2014)
- Camp Schedule of Activities | ODT | PDF | (Updated 7 May 2017)
- 2017 Lesson Material | DOCX | PDF
*Required for all campers
2019 Camp Teachers
- TBD, Adult
- TBD, High School (grades 9-12)
- TBD, Junior High (grades 6-8)
- TBD, Junior (grades 4-5)
- TBD, Primary (grades 1-3)
- TBD, Tiny Tots (grades K or younger)
2019 Camp Preachers
- TBD, Monday night
- TBD, Tuesday night
- TBD, Wednesday night
- TBD, Thursday night
2019 Camp Devotionals
- TBD, Monday afternoon (orientation)
- TBD, Tuesday morning
- TBD, Tuesday afternoon
- TBD, Wednesday morning
- TBD, Wednesday afternoon
- TBD, Thursday morning
- TBD, Thursday afternoon
- TBD, Friday morning
2019 Cabin Inspectors
- TBD and TBD, girls
- TBD and TBD, boys
There will not be a camper fee set, but camp is not free. Camp is expensive, but all of the costs associated with camp (food, snacks, lodging, crafts, t-shirts, etc.) will be covered with offerings from the churches.
Consider the time when God said to Moses, “Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering” (Exodus 25:2). The context was bringing money and materials for the construction of the tabernacle. Later, we find that the “children of Israel brought a willing offering unto the LORD, every man and woman, whose heart made them willing to bring for all manner of work, which the LORD had commanded to be made by the hand of Moses” (Exodus 35:29). Finally, we can observe that the “people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the LORD commanded to make” (Exodus 36:5).
Everyone, whether they go to camp or not, should be encouraged to bring offerings “willingly with his heart” (Exodus 25:2) because “God loveth a cheerful giver” (II Corinthians 9:7). Giving to the Lord is a blessing that all can enjoy.